Wednesday 9 May 2012

spring rolls and shiny glass things.

I'm not exactly a journalist, but since the presentation was last night, the obligation to write about the monaghan award ceramony has fallen on me.

And you know what? past that I've actually drawn a blank. I was never any good at summaries. You should see the state of my book reports from second year. Not to mention my irish paragraphs about 'what I did over the weekend'.

You know what's a stupid phrase? 'Not to mention'. Hat to break it to you sweetheart, but you kinda just did.

anyway, back on topic.

All I can think of really is that we got a 'youth award', whatever that means,that was made of glass and was shiny. also there was a lot of pretty awesome people there, so awesome I was wondering how we even got an award. There was some really nice spring rolls as well.

So yeah it was a good night through and through.

...

yeah, I think I'll leave the journalism-ing to arma

until next time, if there is a next time.

-teri

No comments:

Post a Comment