Wednesday 8 February 2012

fairytales

Hey everyone,
Penny here sorry i didn't get a chance to blog last week so i'm blogging this week. I couldn't blog last week because i was in a pantomime Cinderella and this has helped me decide to do a bog this week about fairy tales. we have all grown up with them and we all wish that we are going to be the princess and will be swept off are feet by a handsome prince, but lets face it that will probably never happen and i apologize if it has to some people this is just my opinion. since we were young people (mainly Disney) have been giving us the opinion that everyone has this happily ever after and as a child yes it is nice to think i will be Cinderella some day, but once we get to teenage years it is not so nice you learn that not everyone gets the happily ever after or that one dance with the prince who you love and get married to even though you just meet. I think that Disney is filling our heads with false hopes that we will never find in today's society now my friend disagrees with me and she is going to write a story about true love and that happily ever after in today's day and age and personally I hope that she does because i want people to have their happily ever afters and to find the person of their dreams because then there might be a chance for romance to to survive. some people might say i'm a hopeless romantic and so what if I am.
see you later,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment