Tuesday 14 February 2012

smart phones are so 2011

If you are reading this right now, it probably means you live in somewhat civilised society, meaning that you more than likely own a mobile phone. Or for you Yankees ‘cellular phones’.

So a while before Christmas I dropped my phone in the toilet. Unfortunately poor little Sammy didn’t make the jump (yes, I’ve named my phone, and you haven’t? what do you do when you call it? Just call it’s number? That’s so inhumane.) So a moment of silence for her please?

Wh-what are you doing? Why are you reading on? I said a moment of silence! You sir/madam, have no respect for phones!

Anyway, I ended up with my dad’s old nokia. You know, the ones that were nearly everyone’s first phone, with all the legendary games on it? Yeah, that one. However, my dear father took a dislike to his recently purchased smart phone, so it is currently in my possession. That’s why I decided to write a blog about why the good ol’ phones are clearly superior.

Oldie
Figure out how to work immediately
Newie
Can’t figure out for couple of weeks

Oldie
Does what it’s meant to do, allows you to communicate with people. With a few cherries on top of course.
Newie
Has a thousand pointless apps that take up so much space that it makes it impossible to find what you really need.

Oldie
Charge for 15 minutes- last the whole day
Newie
Charge for 15 minutes- doesn’t turn on

Oldie
Charge over night- lasts a couple weeks
Newie
Charge over night- lasts the day

Oldie
Falls- maybe a little scratch, but it’s still good to go
Newie
Falls-damaged beyond repair

Oldie
Simleys are really cute
Newie
Simleys are really creepy

PS; I wrote this blog a couple weeks ago, and have since slightly lightened to the new guy. However, I’m lazy so I’ll post this one anyway. Until next time, later J

-Teri

PS; and yes, yes I am completely ignoring the fact that it's valentines day.

No comments:

Post a Comment