Thursday 8 March 2012

why i love reading

Hey everyone,
Sorry but I didn't get a chance to blog yesterday but I am writing it now. So today I am going to tell you why I love reading. I suppose its because I find my life uneventful sometimes and what I love about books it that they take you to different places and introduce you to different characters who can be people you relate to or people you don't. You experience events that you would usually never be involved in. For me books are a chance to escape life for a little while and put myself in somebody else's shoes and I find that I often don't react they same as the characters do that my be because we know some thing they don't or because of my personality but some times I feel like shouting at them why, or no, or telling them to say something. That's my blog for this week.
Talk soon
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment