Wednesday 4 April 2012

school rules

Hi everyone,
Today I want to talk about school rules. In my school we cant have any nail varnish, exaggerated hair colour, exaggerated hairstyles, any jewelry or wear make-up. These rules I find to be unfair people should be allowed to wear nail varnish it isn't going to hurt or distract any one, What they do with their hair is their own business and who should be allowed to say that I can't cut my hair the way I want or I can't dye my hair bright blue if I please, And why cant i wear a necklace that was given to me by someone special to me, Then there's the make-up rule now I don't wear make-up but if i want to put some foundation on and the teachers notice then its a huge deal. So that's my rant for this week also just to say if you haven't seen the hunger games watch it its brilliant and if you haven't read the books read them.
ta-ta for now
penny x

No comments:

Post a Comment