Wednesday 19 September 2012

chocolate chip cookies

Hey everyone penny here,
So nothing very intersting is happening with me at the moment so I've decided to give you another recipe hope u like this one let me know how it turns out.
Chocolate chip cookies
8oz Butter
8oz Brown sugar
10oz Flour
4oz Chopped nuts (optional)
4oz Chocolate chips

Cream the butter and sugar together. Sive in the flour. Then add the nuts and chocolate.
Shape into 2 rolls about 1 3/4 thick. Wrap in cling film and chill for 2 hours. Slice into even sections put on a baking tray and cook at 180 degrees for 8 – 7 mins till the edges are golden brown.

Hope u enjoy these little treats love hearing from you so let me know how things went.
Signing out
penny x

1 comment:

  1. Wanted to make these last weekend but it wasn't until I got home, I realised there was no brown sugar. Maybe this weekend... Mmmm

    Jenn/Media Group Gal

    ReplyDelete