Wednesday 29 August 2012

So will I get ya a pint of something? (warning: teenage moaning)

Teri here.
Just to clarify, I'm sixteen. For those of you who don't know, the legal age for drinking in Ireland is eighteen. But needless to say, most people start before that. And by most I mean pretty much everyone I know at said point in time has 'a couple' when they go out. I'm not gonna lie, I've had a few sups here and there myself. Mind you, I've never been properly drunk, a bit tipsy maybe, but that's the height of it.
Whenever someone drinks they are putting a substance into there body that changes the way they act. For some people, that scares them. Others like that idea. I use to think that people who needed alcohol to have a good time were sad. But I've gotten to the point where I understand it.
It's hard being a teenager. And I know I'm only young and I don't know what the world is really like, but at said moment in time, being a teenager is the hardest thing I've ever done. Maybe in a couple years time I'll figure it out. But that's not the point. I'm facing these problems right now, and right now I haven't got a fucking clue. I know that the sun will come out tomorrow, but I still have to make it through the tough days. And that really sucks.

Aw, would you look at that. I was in such a great mood this morning.

Listen lads, I'm not saying I think under-age drinking is a good idea. Jesus I don't even know is putting corn in my roll is a good idea. I just know that whatever age you are, everyone needs a chance to breathe.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's all I've got. later :)
-teri

1 comment:

  1. First things first... corn in your roll, explain please? Second, isn't venting supposed to make you feel better not worse? Lol. Third, may I suggest watching a really bad scary movie as a way of chillaxin'? Okie dokie, my work here is done.

    Jenn/Media Group Gal

    ReplyDelete